Hi there, I am Philipp...
When I am not sitting in front of a computer screen (well, most of the time it's more than one screen), you will most likely find me making noise with my punkrockband 19minutes.
How I work
I really love the idea of OpenSource and sharing Code. So, after using Windows for several years, I switched to Linux as my main Operating System in early 2010 and never looked back. All my machines run the wonderful, ubuntu based elementaryOS. I use Sublime Text 3 as my main text editor, side by side with my Terminal, where git, gulp and other tools run all the time.
Here is a short list of stuff I use for development:
- Sublime Text 3, the most powerful Texteditor I've ever seen
- git, for version control
- gulp, for build processes
- SASS, to get structure into my chaotic CSS (I still feel like a css noob)
- bower, for frontend dependency management
- Yeoman, for bootstrapping projects
- ProcessWire, my CMS of choice for every project that needs to be editable online
- a Jägermeister mug that I constantly refill with coffee :-)